WELCOME TO WYEDEAN SIXTH FORM
Aspire Together, Achieve Together
In Sixth Form we endeavour to live up to the ideals of our school motto: to aspire and aim high through a sense of community and togetherness.
Fundamental to this aspiration is the delivery of great lessons through outstanding teaching and learning. This is underpinned by nurturing a caring, supportive and positive environment where we can dream fantastic dreams and know that staff will work alongside students to make them a reality.
A key element of what makes Wyedean special is the relationship between staff and students and between the students themselves. This is a wonderful place to learn and work, where we support each other to be the best that we can be.
Our goals are to:
- Inspire and encourage students to ‘dream big’, enjoy the present and relish their future
- Facilitate outstanding results
- Provide superb care, guidance and support
- Promote and celebrate qualities we hold dear: positivity, resilience, kindness and respect
- Become a specialist STEAM Sixth Form and develop the next generation of thinkers, creators, inventors, innovators and leaders
- Create a sense of community and generosity of spirit through our 12 Pillars of Wellbeing
- Enable students to achieve their goals